The Governors shall exercise the powers, responsibilities and duties delegated by the Trust Board as set out in the Terms of Reference and Scheme of Delegation, and in particular;
- to carry forward and actively promote the Trust’s vision in ways that are appropriate to the school’s status, pupils, staff and community,
- to implement policies, plans and actions to comply with statutory regulations, the Trust’s policies and procedures and the decisions of the Trustees,
- to agree and recommend their school’s Targets and Performance Review to the Trust Board and monitor progress towards the approved targets
- to report to the trust board on the overall performance of the school
- to approve and monitor the School Development Plan to achieve the approved School Performance Targets.